Now that I have finished the shack, I must say it is all that I expected. It really was a wonderful book that lived up to its name. I really enjoyed exploring a new genre and escaping my typical book log. It is exactly how I described it in one of my previous posts, "The Shack: Reasons to read". It really did have a deep meaning and a greatly mapped plot. Although the book was a bit depressing and heavy, I really do think people my age should give it a try. In the future I will look to Paul Young whenever I need a great novel. The book was very easy to follow, and used very rich vocabulary. This book was also kind of secular and religious at the same time. It had a loose outline of 'God' and could really be related to most religions. In conclusion, I give this book a 9.5/10 stars.
Search This Blog
Monday, February 24, 2014
The Shack Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment