Search This Blog
Monday, January 27, 2014
The Shack: Progress Update
So far, I really like this book and it is all that I expected from my previous post! Paul young really knows how to grasp the readers attention. I am around 1/3 done with the book and so far, so good. There are a lot of intense parts with serious meaning, and this is the type of book that you really have to pay attention to. I have had know problems reading this book and this is definately not a stale read. A stale read is when you read a book that is not very interesting and have long segments of time when you do not read it, and you are usually confused about whats going on when you start reading again. I have been engrossed by this book's fascinating and sophisticated storyline and will definately enjoy this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a really interseting book.
ReplyDelete